The next 8 Month Novel Course starts on 22nd October 2016. It’s a mix of creative writing course through exercises and readings, 1-1 mentoring and by the end you’ll have a short first draft to go away and work with, along with an editorial report to help you develop it. The course is for a maximum of 5 writers to work together at a time. You can get the full info on it here.
You can win one of the places on the course by entering the competition – all you need to do is pay the competition entry fee and submit up to 500 words pitching you and your story idea and why you’d like to do the course. Full T&Cs below.
A winner will be chosen from all entries received by the closing date and will get to join the online, collaborative course in October.
- You can enter as many times as you like with different novel ideas but must submit them separately and pay the competition entry fee of £10 each time
- All entries must be written in English and received by 23.59 on 28th August 2016
- The prize is a free place on the 8 Month Novel Course starting 22nd October 2016 and it is not transferable and there is no cash alternative
- By entering the competition you agree to take part in the course if you win and to having your details announced on the website
- Enter using the button below