Reunions themed flash comp shortlist
Once again, a big thank you to all the writers that submitted an entry for the Reunions competition! We’re happy to say, it’s always a challenge to narrow down the entries for these lists. Well done!
Shortlist (alphabetical order)
- Agape by Fiona Mackintosh
- Chicken Bones by Emily Slade
- Do You Remember Me? by Nancy Ludmerer
- Itchy Knee by Jenni Griffiths
- Meeting My Sister by Hilary Taylor
- Milk Chocolate. Grapes. Earthworm. by Michael Loveday
- Reunions by Catherine Morris
- The Last True Harrison by Jules Diamond
Amanda will be making her final decision as soon as possible, and the announcement will be shared across our social media, so watch this space!
We’re looking forward to a wide range of entries for the next comp, on the theme of Protest. So get creative! Enter your stories here. It closes in September, and no doubt, our debating over submissions will continue!
Join our author community and you can get entries to the themed flash comps included as part of your benefits package, plus lots of other great stuff. Join here.
Develop your flash writing and create lots of new work by joining us on our online Fantastic Flashing courses. Info here.