Thanks to everyone who took part this month. I think that photo prompt had you all stumped as we only received 81 entries this time around. So that makes the cash prizes £121 for 1st place and £81 for second. People’s Prize announced along with the results as always.
Many congratulations to the writers of the following stories that have gone through to our longlist – no telling which is yours though!
- All Living Things Will Adapt to Climate Change in Whatever Way They See Fit
- Aran Wings
- Away With the Fairies
- Common Prayers
- End of Term Report
- Five Gods I Worship in a Tiny Shrine Hidden Right at the Top of My Secret Garden
- Getting to Know You
- Help comes in different guises
- If you go down to the woods today
- Into the Woods
- Memento Mori
- Plants Don’t Have Eyes. Or Do They?
- Rescuing a Dryad
- She Couldn’t Make the Goblin Potion in Time
- Snog, Marry, Curse
- The First Letter of Gnome is Silent
- The Games We Play
- The Hanging Tree
- Trying to Grow Old in Peace
- What the Small Ones Know
- Would You Believe It?
We’ll be back with the shortlist on Monday!