Thanks to everyone who sent a story this month. We received 78 entries so the first prize winner gets £117 and second prize £78. Congrats to all whose story is listed below – no telling which is yours though!
- A Burning Question in Weare Gifford
- An Andalucian Widow
- Alternative Point of View
- Going Round in Circles
- Lost in the Maze
- My Dad Died One Hundred Times
- She’s Counting on Leaving
- The Clink
- The Education of Miriam Purdy
- The Lost Art Of Line Marking
- The Spiral Game
- What a Difference a Week Makes
- What Happens When You Peel an Onion…
- When We Have To Begin Again
The shortlist will be online for voting on Monday!