It’s shortlist time! Well done again to all who made the longlist and congratulatiuons to the writers of our shortlisted stories. They have now gone to judge, Shaun Levin, to make the final decision.
- Anywhere That Isn’t Back to What We Left Behind
- Onset-winter Proposal That Ends in a Happy Acceptance
- Scheele’s Green
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Horse Pill
- Things The Fortune Teller Didn’t Tell You When She Read Your Future
- Views of Mount Fuji
- When Our Tie Turns
- When The After Came to Stay
We’ll be back with the results soon. In the meantime, get writing for the first themed flash comp of 2022! It’s a March deadline and you can see the theme and the judge here.